Up till now, most of the time we ‘ve been teaching Adobe Flex by invitations from our corporate clients. But since the Flex market really picks up in New York, we decided to run public classes as well to accommodate the needs of smaller businesses that just want to train one or two developers.
Since the blogging genre allows some room for a self promo, here it is.
Our instructors are not those fly by night trainers that would teach you by reading aloud someone ‘s manual in the classroom. We spend most of our time working on the real-world projects that include Adobe Flex, Java, and a plethora of other technologies. We can offer you Adobe Certified Flex training, where we use original Adobe courseware and labs enriched with live discussions of the real-world issues that developers face daily. Last week, I ‘ve been teaching a class to a large group of Java developers of a Fortune 100 firm, and in addition to covering the training materials – I ‘ve spent at least two hours discussing the proper ways of designing their first Java/Flex projects.
We are the ones who write books, and articles. Besides being experts and published authors, our instructors speak at conferences, teach seminars and have been taught programming at such prestigious schools as New York University and Columbia University.
We offer several ways to get you trained in development of the rich Internet applications with Adobe Flex:
1. A typical week of training at your site consists of two Adobe Certified courses:
Flex2: Developing Rich Client Applications (3days) and Flex2: Data Communications (2 Days).
2. Customized Flex training as per your firm ‘s request. In addition to Flex we can teach a Java class as well.
3. Mixed public training on weekends. In two consecutive weekends (4 days) we ‘ll deliver the certified class Flex2: Developing Rich Client Applications and one day of custom training discussing the proper ways of starting your Flex/Java project. The next public training will take place in New York City on July 21, 22, 28 and 29 of 2007. Tuition for this course is $1495 USD.
4. One day hands-on Flex boot camps for developers around the USA, and the closest one is scheduled in New York on June 24, 2007.
5. One hour lunch-and-learn on-site session (New York and New Jersey) giving an overview of what ‘s happening in the rich Internet application arena in general, and how to properly utilize Adobe Flex as a front end to your robust server side application written in other languages.
For more 2007 training sessions and other public appearances see http://flexblog.faratasystems.com/?p=220